Admission to the Gyeonggi International Cosplay Festival and Bucheon International Cartoon Festival is free.
* For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com . Thank you.
If you feel uncomfortable or witness unusual behavior in the venue, please contact the on-site staff or the festival operation headquarters. We will take immediate action if we find any of the following actions.
- illegal filming
- Sexual harassment and stalking
- offensive words and actions, physical contact, etc
- intimidation and aggressive behavior
We accept props made of lightweight material (plastic, pomax, hardboard, etc.) Please block the entrance of the gun with fluorescent parts and prepare them so that they are not actually available. However, please use it carefully in places with many visitors in the venue, and safety personnel can stop costumes and props that are deemed to be a threat to others.
The following costumes and contents are prohibited.
1) In case of containing messages of discrimination, such as race, country, gender, region, etc
2) Include political or historical danger messages or support a particular organization or person
3) Nudity, or unpleasantness with excessive sexual expression
4) Props, weapons, etc. that can hurt others
The dressing room and storage room are located on the first and second floors of the Webtoon Convergence Center. The operation period is from 10:00 to 18:00 on September 17 (Sun), and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The organizer is not responsible for the loss or damage of the item, so please be careful about the product management.
We are requesting the course registration process to those who use the dressing room and storage. Many people are expected to use the changing room during the event, and pre-registration is recommended to avoid congestion. You can register a coser on the spot, and the personal information submitted at the time of registration will be used for statistical purposes.